The Rough Country Nitro 9000 series shock absorbers incorporate self adjusting "Velocity Sensitive Valving".
This revolutionary technology varies the resistance valving incorporated in the shock according to piston rod speed.
This allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock, without turning any knobs or shock removal for re-adjustment.
- Performance Proven 10-Stage Variable Valving
- 200 psi Nitrogen Charged
- Massive 1 3/8" Bore
- Chromed Hardened 9/16" Piston Rod
- Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal
- Military Spec. Fluid Rated To –50° C
- Poly-urethane bushings for long life
- White powder coat finish
- Smooth Highway Ride/Firm Off- Road